“dirty”

Brewster's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 45 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I gave the Colie Family another chance to redeem themselves and they did not. The restaurant is filthy and run down.The pizza is inconsistent and over priced. I think they need to hire adults to run the place and a cleaning crew to clean it. I so badly want the place to be good but it just isn't.,Ifmyou are looking for a lovely pizza dinning experience go to Trattoria Lisina in Driftwood. The price for a delicious pizza is less and the place is clean and well run.

6  Thank sassy P

Reviewed July 25, 2013

After visiting the Blue Hole, my wife and I were very hungry. We decided to try Brewster's Pizza and were not disappointed. This place was a little bit out of town, but it was worth the short drive. I had a 1-topping beef pizza and my wife tried the Omnivore. Both were very good. We will definitely be making a return visit.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza, great atmosphere great service just great everything!!! I would eat there 24/7 if I could. It even is owned by one of Joe Montana's offensive lineman Bruce Collie who won the 1989 Superbowl. BEST PLACE EVER!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great pizza and a great atmosphere! Owned and family operated by an NFL great! Sausage shipped in from New York! The Omnivore is our favorite and great locally brewed beers!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant offers consistently excellent pizza by a family that owns, operates and serves enthusiastic customers. Many customers are regulars. A special treat is when the kids sing to the patrons!