“A FAMILY FAVORITE”

Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: Pizza
“A FAMILY FAVORITE”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant offers consistently excellent pizza by a family that owns, operates and serves enthusiastic customers. Many customers are regulars. A special treat is when the kids sing to the patrons!

Visited December 2012

Beaumont, Texas
“Bad pizza”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Brewster's is a nice brew pub, but not unlike any others I've visited. The owners were present when we were there, and were attentive. But the pizza was bad. Ordered a large, with multiple toppings, at a price of $24. Hardly any toppings were on the pizza. Maybe it was bad day.

• Visited May 2013
austin, tx
“Horrible pizza”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We got take out so I can only speak to the product itself but wow, it was bad. No sauce on the marguerita pizza! Just tomatoes and brownish basil. The meat lovers had sauce but was undercooked. Since we got it to go, I couldn't return it but I would have made them try it again.

2 Thank baebae36
Humble
“Wished we had a Brewster's in Houston!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Brewster's was one of the suggestions from our innkeepers (Prow'd House B and B). Great suggestion! We put the dining experience on the top of our favorites list. We ordered a 16 inch Brewster's Pizza and a small cheese pizza for our daughter. We didn't have any leftovers! The pizza was amazing. Seriously, no comparison to the delivery pizza we are accustomed to.

Brewster's micro-brew their own beer. My husband loved the Cream Ale beer. I can't say much personally about the beer, as I was the designated driver. I ordered bottle water, but the owner suggested I try his well water. I can recommend the well water! It was delicious.

They have outside seating, inside and bar seating. Our innkeepers suggested as you go in the restaurant, go right to enter the bar area. The owner is a Superbowl Champion and the bartender. He and his wife have 13 children! We saw two children helping with the family business. They were adorable and seemed to really enjoy their part of the business.

In the bar area there is limited table service - you order from the bar and pick your drinks up from the bar. The pizza is delivered to your table. Our salad came in a small to-go container and the pizza was served with paper plates, but I agree with the reviewer that said Brewster's is such a unique experience. I would call it a Wimberley experience!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome pizza joint and brewery”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place. Went on our anniversary trip, the owner was awesome. Gave us a little schooling on brewing ale, and the ale was so good!! The pizza was also fabulous!