“Average is all!”
Review of Wimberley Pie Co.

Wimberley Pie Co.
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Wimberley
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I had the buttermilk pie. It was average at best, served ice cold and had little flavor. The crust was soggy and too hard to cut and eat. The coffee was weak. If you do visit be sure to ask them to warm the pie. I mean you do not serve ice cold pie at home do you.

1  Thank Brenda K

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I visited Wimberley mid October 2013 and immediately fell in love with this lil town. Everything was decorated for Halloween . the whole downtown was decorated so returning for Thanksgiving week end as they go all out for Christmas decorations and a week long festival if I'm correct. The pie company is a favorite of my friend that lives there and will be my first stop as I loved the entrance of it and can't wait to see it's offerings! 3 of us were high school bff's and we planned this get together and returning for more adventures for 2 weeks Nov. 30th..3 Cajun amigos thanks Ginger Laissez le bon temps roule!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

we enjoyed the yummy desserts and loved the nostalgia of the place
we came in for our anniversary and shopped at all the stores
we met some great people.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stopped here on the way out of Wimberley to head to a family reunion in New Braunfels. Had to bring a side dish and/or dessert for our reunion. Got two delicious pies for very reasonable price and two savory dishes (for reheating) also. They also sell pie by the slice and have cookies and other bakery items. Everything is made there on the premises - and is worth the stop. Loved the fudge pie and the buttermilk pie! The other reviewer is right about the hours this town keeps -- missed this place every day except on the way out of town because they closed early & randomly and were fully intending to drive past this place if it was not open at the time we needed to head out. Thank goodness we hit it at the right time!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a must-stop destination for amazing pies and other baked goods. We loved the cookies as much as the pies.