“Wonderful Experience”

Wimberley Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Prepare for highflying fun as you harness up and glide through the air on this thrilling, action packed zipline adventure. Experience a rush as you soar over canyons and creeks with breathtaking 15-mile views of the Wimberley Valley. Your adventure will begin with trained guides leading you on an educational walking tour. You’ll learn about the local ecosystem of plants and wildlife, local history, and other interesting Wimberley area facts. Your adventure continues as you experience Texas Hill Country beauty as never before while soaring through a series of eight zip line crossings.Your Wimberley Zipline Adventure will last approximately 1&1/2 to 2 hours. The thrilling finale will leave you screaming for more!We are located between Austin and San Antonio just south of Wimberley on the scenic Four Winns' Ranch.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My friend and I decided to get away from the city and go ziplining; Wimberley couldn't have been a better decision to do it at! The tour guides are awesome and make you feel so comfortable. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, nervous or fearless, the experience is awesome and unforgettable! I was fearless and my friend was nervous and we both had a blast proving that anyone can do it! We can't wait to go back in April!

Visited February 2014

1 Thank Fatemeh2003

Cypress, Texas
“Ziplining in Wimberley”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My boyfriend and I were travelling to Wimberley for a get-a-way weekend from the city. After doing some research on Wimberley we discovered that they had Ziplining, which was something we had on our bucket list to try. We booked it for Saturday afternoon. The instructions were very informative and fun. The views from one of the ziplines was breathtakening of the hill country.

For restrooms they had porta potties in the parking lot. I know right ... gross. However these were the cleanest porta potties I have ever used ... they even smelt nice.

I have recommended this company to a few of my friends already.

Cypress, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FUN!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We did a zipline tour during our bachelorette weekend and it was amazing!! The staff at Wimberley is quirky, fun, and very energetic. They are knowledgeable about the lines and put an emphasis on safety. This made me feel very comfortable. They also love to tell jokes and make you laugh; this really helps you relax if you are a little nervous about the lines. Fast, friendly, and very convenient. Can't wait to go back!

Visited February 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

From the moment we arrived to our walk out to our vehicle it was non-stop fun. This being our first time ziplining, my wife and I were a little nervous but the staff were great and made us feel at ease. The sights are great, the staff is fun and energetic and the ziplines are a unique experience. Will be coming back for more and recommend to friends and family.

Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Birthday”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The best Zip Line in Texas!! Great staff and amazing views and long lines. Looking forward to the night tour!!