“Incredible!!!”

Wimberley Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Prepare for highflying fun as you harness up and glide through the air on this thrilling, action packed zipline adventure. Experience a rush as you soar over canyons and creeks with breathtaking 10-mile views of the Wimberley Valley. Your adventure will begin with trained guides leading you on an educational walking tour. You’ll learn about the local ecosystem of plants and wildlife, local history, and other interesting Wimberley area facts. Your adventure continues as you experience Texas Hill Country beauty as never before while soaring through a series of ten zip line crossings.Your Wimberley Zipline Adventure will last approximately 1&1/2 to 2 hours. The thrilling finale will leave you screaming for more!We are located between Austin and San Antonio just south of Wimberley on the scenic Four Winns' Ranch. Tours are set by reservation only.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I am extremely scared of heights and was very nervous about ziplining. The whole experience from start to finish helped me get through that and thoroughly enjoy myself. My boyfriend and I had never been ziplining before and we both had an amazing time!! Will definitely do this again and recommend it to others. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"fun experience"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is my fifth visit to Wimberley Zipline with grandkids from Chicago. The staff there is OUTSTANDING! I'm sure Ill be back when the kids return...they love it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This tour was not only a beautiful hike, it was set up in a way you don't get too tired, have penty of water, you have fast ziplines, high ziplines, long ziplines....and the staff were so kind and encouraging. The instructions at the beginning also made me feel safe and comfortable. This would be also good and safe for adventurous kids!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This years Wimberley trip included a schoolmate of my 10yr old daughter. As i somewhat explained the zipline tour, they seemed excited but nervous especially on the way. But by the end of the zip lesson and the first line, all I remember was ear to ear smiles, and the word they used to describe the tour was "awesome!"

1  Thank dkblinka