“Great Fun!”

Wimberley Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Prepare for highflying fun as you harness up and glide through the air on this thrilling, action packed zipline adventure. Experience a rush as you soar over canyons and creeks with breathtaking 15-mile views of the Wimberley Valley. Your adventure will begin with trained guides leading you on an educational walking tour. You’ll learn about the local ecosystem of plants and wildlife, local history, and other interesting Wimberley area facts. Your adventure continues as you experience Texas Hill Country beauty as never before while soaring through a series of eight zip line crossings.Your Wimberley Zipline Adventure will last approximately 1&1/2 to 2 hours. The thrilling finale will leave you screaming for more!We are located between Austin and San Antonio just south of Wimberley on the scenic Four Winns' Ranch.
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a great exciting time. Wild Bill, Tesia and Andrew made the experience safe and fun. Really enjoyed Wild Bill's stories as well.
Go do it!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

A Valentine's Day gift to my sweetie. We were there yesterday and had an amazing time. The staff was wonderful. We were very comfortable with every aspect of this adventure. We cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Visited Wimberley Zipline Adventure on February 24, 2013 and we had a blast. All of the staff was very knowledgeable of the property, the wildlife/native trees, and of course knowledgeable of the ziplines. They made us feel very comfortable and they were entertaining as well. Wonderful experience for individuals or for families!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Earlier in the week we had some problems with one of my girls potentially running late, they were extremely helpful and willing to accommodate in anyway. It was a great experience from start to finish. The guides were fun and confident in their job. I love ziplining and can't wait to go back to Wimberley Zipline Adventures. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I took my husband here, his first zipline adventure, for our 16th anniversary and we had a wonderful time. The staff is friendly and very professional. They answered everyone's questions to put them at ease and were very patient with people who were intimidated or didn't follow instructions well. You do have to break yourself, which I wasn't a big fan of; I prefer ziplines where they have breaks at the end of the line but I did just fine under their direction. The views are great while you are soaring above the valley! They are installing two more lines on the property.

WimberleyZipline, Guest Relations Manager at Wimberley Zipline Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

We're so happy to hear that you and your husband had such a great experience! Thanks for taking the time to review us and adding your picture, we really do appreciate it. Our new lines are going to open next month, come back and see us sometime!