“Healthy & Delicious”

Linda's Fine Food
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Healthy & Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Both food to go and eat in. Prices are good and the food was delicious and well prepared. Linda's is a life saver on Mondays because most eaterys are closed.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Stuart G

Wimberley, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very bad experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I tried it on a Wednesday night. It was very crowded and we took the only table available. My wife can't eat spicy food and she asked the waitress if the southwest meatloaf was spicy and she was assured that it was not. I ordered the chicken Madeira which was to come on a bed of herbal rice. When the food arrived after about 20 minutes, her meatloaf was not only spicy, it was hot. My chicken arrived on a bed of pasta. I do not like pasta of any kind and it took forever to flag the waitress down and asked why it had pasta and not rice. Her comment was "Wow. That's weird". She said that she would bring me some rice. I got the rice after I had finished my chicken. The chicken was very bland. I did eat my wife's meatloaf and it was very good. We both ran out of drinks and the waitress never returned. Neither will I.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank john j
Austin, Texas
“Linda's mighty fine food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I had the mushroom and brie soup with a Reuben sandwich. The soup was delicious! Wonderful full flavor and good texture. The Reuben sandwich was the BEST I have ever had.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Beth824
Houston, Texas
“Quaint restaurant, Wimberley hospitality!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a party of 9 there for lunch on a Monday afternoon. I would call this a hidden gem that we happened to run across because our original lunch destination was closed. The setting is really perfect for a small town. It's a house that was converted to a restaurant. We ordered the brisket quesadilla (it was really good, probably the best dish that we ordered). Some of us ordered the meatloaf (also very good), the salmon, and a chicken pasta dish. The house special salad was really good too. And the seasoned vegetables were awesome.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank whatupazn
Elberfeld, Indiana
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

For once, I had choices that were wheat-free other than hamburger without the bun. My wife had several gluten-free choices. The food was gourmet, but the price was reasonable. We also enjoyed great live music Friday evening.

Visited June 2014