“Great Chicken Enchiladas!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Linda's Fine Food
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Great Chicken Enchiladas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I just want to thank Linda for coming in on a Sunday to accommodate our catering needs. We had a big family event and flew in from out of town. Everyone was fed and loved the food. It made up for not being able to cook myself. I really appreciate Linda and her commitment to quality. The food was just delicious.

• Visited March 2014

Houston, Texas, United States
“Perfectly braised, roasted and baked”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Linda knows what she is doing! The menu is eclectic and delicious! Everything we ate was done exactly right and perfectly seasoned. I had a creamy, flavorful deviled egg, Shiner braised pork, and roasted veggies. We are going again tomorrow before we leave town just to try more of the tempting menu items. Like so many places in Wimberley, they have odd hours, so check before you go, but GO!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Wimberley, Texas
“Excellent food, charming dining areas - inside and out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I eat here approximately once a month, generally take out dinner. The food is tasty, Linda uses the best and fresh ingredients - it's in the taste! Portions are generous and there's always a good selection. Also a weekly special that always comes with a wonderful cookie. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Visited February 2014
“Fine Food...indeed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

The seating under the large oaks may have had an influence on how good i thought my food was. Oh that and the sunset and Ash families geetar's and the companion I had. Food was great. I really enjoyed our meal and the beer Jimmy bought us! Thanks for a great night out.

Visited January 2014
Austin, Texas
“Casual atmosphere with friendly people and really good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Linda's is located just outside downtown Wimberley, in a quaint old house. The dining areas are set up with an eclectic mix of antique dining tables and chairs, and there are picnic tables outside under the oak trees. You can order off the menu or from a deli case loaded with delicious entres, veggies and salads. There is usually a daily special. I've never been there at night, but they have live music and theme nights(New Orleans for example)

There is always a jar of fresh homemade cookies on the counter, where you place your order, then pick your table and a friendly waitstaff will bring your food to you shortly. I took my lunch group here and they went to extra trouble to have a table set up for us when we arrived, and Linda herself came out and chatted with my friends, most of them from Austin, and all were delighted with the cleanliness, friendliness, and delicious food. They were thrilled to find out about this hidden gem for their next trip to Wimberley.

• Visited May 2013