“Great Food”

Linda's Fine Food
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
wimberley tx
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Love Linda and Jimmy. They have free live music on the weekends. One thing, that isnt the right picture of the place. You can eat under large oak tree or inside.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank hudsononthecreek

Houston, Texas
“Quaint Old Home Good Food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Wimberley does not offer a lot of places to eat and we work hard to try them all. Linda's is not great but not bad. It seems like they buy precooked food like at Whole Foods and then re-heats it up for service. The cold and less than tantalizing entrees are displayed in a glass cooler in the front of the restaurant waiting area. The service is kind but slow. Mint ice tea superb. Pecan Sandie outstanding. I hope this approach works for them until they can cook their own entrees.

• Visited May 2013
Canyon Lake, Texas
“Our Go-To/Fave Place!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just like besitodecoco; the first time we went to Linda's, my partner & I thought we were at the restaurant next door! Linda's charm and grace as not only an awesome chef, but a host is Hill Country at its best! And those brisket quesadillas. Nom, Nom. Jimmy sure knows how to BBQ that carni, just right. We've been there more times than I can count since moving to this area of Texas (aka: Heaven!) I can honestly say that we never did make it to the other restaurant next door; why bother when we've got Linda's!?

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank G M
Cibolo, Texas, USA
“Love the chicken and dumplings!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I tried Linda's last month when I was in Wimberley for market days. I had the chicken and dumplings and enjoyed it so much that I went back for the same dish this month...yum!

• Visited April 2013
Austin, Texas
“Delicious and affordable!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were looking for the restaurant next door and didn't notice until we saw the name on the menu, we had entered the wrong place. Well, this was the happiest of mistakes! My partner and I shared their signature salad, the salmon and a brisket quesadilla. Lastly, we had their homemade carrot cake, it was so good we ordered one more to-go. Everything was delicious, and we didn;t have to break the bank!!!

Visited February 2013