“Love the chicken and dumplings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Linda's Fine Food

Linda's Fine Food
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Wimberley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cibolo, Texas, USA
“Love the chicken and dumplings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I tried Linda's last month when I was in Wimberley for market days. I had the chicken and dumplings and enjoyed it so much that I went back for the same dish this month...yum!

• Visited April 2013

Austin, Texas
“Delicious and affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were looking for the restaurant next door and didn't notice until we saw the name on the menu, we had entered the wrong place. Well, this was the happiest of mistakes! My partner and I shared their signature salad, the salmon and a brisket quesadilla. Lastly, we had their homemade carrot cake, it was so good we ordered one more to-go. Everything was delicious, and we didn;t have to break the bank!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank besitodecoco
Fort Worth, Texas
“Okay but not fabulous”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

The staff were friendly. The service was fair. The food is displayed in a counter for your viewing where it looks and sounds good. However, I'm sorry to report that for me, the food was average. Though not bad ~~ it reminded me of left-over catered food that was heated up.

Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas
“The service is so slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food is average, The service can be horrible and they often run out of almost everything on the menu. I'm not sure when the photo for the restaurant was taken but is certainly isn't at the restaurant. I have gone to serval events catered my Linda Allen and the food was so so. The staff did dress nicely but the food.... Over priced and not very good. It is fun to sit outside , have dinner and listen to music. Don't come after about 7 looking for a variety of delicious items to eat. They will be sold out. You can always go next door to Kate's Place. There food is good and they never run out!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank sassy P
Blanco, Texas
“What a Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We've driven by this place several times, but never stopped in. It is a house with dining areas in the rooms and seating outside. We had a smoked brisket quesadilla that was outstanding. They have a case full of salad/sides that you can have with your meal. The portions are a size that my husband and I could have shared the side. All we had were very tasty.

Visited September 2012