“Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This restaurant is new with a contemporary, ecodesign. Two of us had salads that were delicious; mine was spinach with pears and nuts. My friend had a pizza, which she described as excellent.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I loved this restaurant so much, I told the owner that I wanted to alert Bon Appetit
Magazine to do a feature! Wimberley, TX is a small town south of Austin with some
of the most creative and successful people from all sorts of professions.
Next time there, I will hurl myself toward the Leaning Pear. Fresh, creative scrumptious food.
Believe it or not I had the BLT w/potato salad. But don't count on this chef settling for the same
menu all the time.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went to the new location after church. We were seated promptly and given menus. After 15 minutes, some friends came into the restaurant and were served. As we sat there watching staff walk by without one person saying anything or offering anything. After 20 minutes, we got up to leave. The hostess who sat us down said, "Thanks for coming in." Even though we had not received any service at all other than being seated. This is not a good start for the new location. They had ample staff but no one cared if we were treated well, so we went somewhere else and had service immediately for a more reasonable price too!

1  Thank alwalker
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Have the pear salad and the bblt! Sit outside. Scenic and great patio. A little slow on the ck. Everything is chef prepared.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The much anticipated new building is now open. It's beautiful and spacious, although noisy because of the rock and concrete surfaces and metal chairs. The service is good, in spite of the crowds, and the food is still healthy and delicious. I tried the panetta salad with a cup of chilled celery soup, yumm! Get there early for lunch if you're crunched for time (11:30 or so). We had to wait about a half hour for a table, but this might have been because we were there in the first week of the opening. I don't usually order desserts because every restaurant seems to think we all love chocolate (not me), however my lunch partner and I shared a fruit compote and it was just right. I would have preferred a real pie crust blackberry cobbler, but you can't have everything, I guess. The home made pizzas always look good so maybe next time I'll try one.