“Lunch place for now”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This company is outgrown itself, so they are building a new building behind their old one. It has been consistent grew place for lunch, very good salad choice, as well soups and sandwiches. I like their Pear salad very much, my friend would order extra bread with it. I hope when they expand to new building they will stay open for dinners with more diner menus. Right now I believe they open for diner Friday and Saturday nights but more extended lunch menus only.
Can't wait to see their new place.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

While on vacation in Wimberley, we ate at most of the recommended restaurants. The Leaning Pear was the best. Very good lunch specials. My wife had the Citrus Chicken and I had the Cuban sandwich. Both dishes were very well prepared and quite delicious. They also have a good selection of local beers and wine specials at lunch time.

1  Thank Nelson T
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is the only restaurant in town that we loved. The food was so great that I don't care where it is located, I would go just to eat there again. I've been twice at this restaurant and my entire family loved each different meal we chose. We purposely chose different meals so that we could taste everything and I can only say WOW! The service is casual and the patio was lovely. It's not cheap but well worth the price.

1  Thank Daphne K
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed.Everything is fresh and delicious. The salads are always terrific and so is the bread. Its just a great place to relax indoors or out in the Texas Hill Country.

1  Thank BAF70
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food was very tasty and the services was great. I had a salad that was very good. My husband had a pork sandwich. He described it as very flavorful but he would prefer the sandwich have a bit more of the pulled pork for the amount of bread. Dessert was good but nothing to write home about.