See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you are fishing Lake Tawakoni, this is the place to stay. It's right across from Holiday Marina, $36/person, and that includes an awesome breakfast made from scratch. You will feel like a part of the family staying here--it's warm and comfortable, like staying at your grandma's. My husband and I stay here a lot so we can wake up and go fishing the next day. There's room to park your boat, she will make breakfast as early as you want it, and every room has several beds in it to accommodate groups of fishermen or families. Only complaint about the rooms is that they don't have TVs, but there is one in the breakfast area that is for guests that my husband and I have always used and had to ourselves each time we're there so that's not that big of a deal. Patty, the owner, is so sweet and caring. Like I said , if you're looking for a place to stay while fishing Tawakoni, this is it.

• Stayed: October 2013