“Mouth Watering”

Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Willis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Oh the burgers here are to die for. They are so juicy and messy just the way a burger is suppose to be. Huge and so filling. You got to make a point to stop and try one of their burgers if your ever in the area.

There are newer reviews for Orignal SuperBurger #4

Reviewed April 13, 2013

i love onion rings and ice cream and i suggest the Bacon Avocado Cheese Burger with their special sauce it is my favorite!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

If I was starving to, with a broken leg, lying on the front step of a National Burger chain, I would crawl 3 miles in the pouring rain to eat here! The burgers are outstanding! I have had several different permutations. My Personal favorite is the Jalapeno Burger. It's all good! Special favorite of my wife is the "Chili Cheese Fries". This is a regular stop for us.

1  Thank bureaucrat377