“Everything you need”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Willis
Upland, California
“Everything you need”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed here because of the proximity to our family reunion and were very pleased. The room was large, clean, the bed so comfortable that for the first time in years I woke up without a backache! It had a big chair and ottoman, besides a desk, chair and free in room wi fi, a microwave and fridge. What else could one need for a two day stay? We paid $200.00 for one night and parking at The LAX Sheraton and didn't have anything nicer. (And a much smaller room.). Yes, it's a little complicated to reach if you try from the fm1097, but if you get on the stupid Texas feeder road southbound for one block then turn right the entrance is clearly marked. Good stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Thank you for everything!!! you guys are amazing. I cant wait till August to come stay again. Entire staff was great and helpful. Especially the housekeeping staff. The hotel was VERY CLEAN. Breakfast was good. Free Wi Fi was great. I will start using Best Western more often

Room Tip: King Suite on Highway side
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SteveP12531
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have spent one night while driving to Dallas. The hotel is just off of I-45 South. Not easy to get to the hotel because of the construction around the área. The rooms are large, dated but clean (exterior and interior). The bathroom need an upgrade soon. Breakfast is OK.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank MarianB5
Reston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Half of the hotel room doors face the interstate so we heard vehicles whizzing by all night.
The hotel walls are not well sound proofed. I had to call the front desk to get the patron to turn down his music so my family and I could hear the TV. A couple of hours after we went to bed, we were awoken by patrons who were talking and laughing very loudly on the front sidewalk. The front desk was responsive. There was also a strong smoke odor in our room. It didn't seem to be because someone had smoked in the room, but because patrons were standing on the front sidewalk and the intake for the air conditioners was drawing on the smoke filled air. Poorly designed hotel. Was not up to the standards of what I have experienced at other Best Western Hotels throughout the US.

Room Tip: If you have to stay at this hotel, ask for a room that doesn't face the highway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank markj105
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Fairly new but cheap construction. I'll never stay here again. Very sparse breakfast, poor amenities, lousy bed, small TV..... forget it. No recommendation to anyone, but this maybe the best in Willis.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank wildbillwww
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We got a no smoking room for one night. So I went outside to smoke and I threw the cigarette butts in my coke bottle instead of throwing them on the ground and threw the bottle in the trash inside the room because there was no trash can next to the room.When we checked out one of the maids found the bottle of butts and told the front desk that I had been smoking in the room and charged me the smoking fee.When I called to the hotel to explain what I did they were very rude and called me a liar they refused to refund the fee.I had to call my bank to dispute the charges.The staff are very unprofessional.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank bigtex77510
Somewhere Else
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

we were given 1 washcloth & 2 small towels for 2 adults only given one cup of coffee for 2 adults admittedly when i went to the desk i got more but the second day the same thing happened we will not stay at best western again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Ricky J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
#227 of 504 in Houston

Been to Willis Hotel? Share your experiences!