All reviews room was clean waffles new carpet easy access sheppard afb my son lq dennys accommodations texas
Reviewed September 4, 2018

So when I first pulled up to the hotel, my first thought was "Oh no, a walk up!" The location is definitely a bit sketchy too , and there were people just hanging around outside doing God-knows-what. But it was just for a night, I got in late and was leaving fairly early. The lobby looked really nice so I figured I would give it a chance and just see what my room was like. Got my key and took my stuff up to the second floor... The walkway had some kind of cement that was breaking apart so they were like potholes in it, and the whole walkway was slanted. I made it to my room and open the door. The first thing that hit me was the smell. It smelled old and musty. It was like what I imagine those old haunted houses would smell like. I told myself it was only for a night, so don't make a big deal.

I noticed the AC was set to 70 degrees, but it was so warm in there. I put it all the way down to 60 degrees just to get some cool air circulating. Going to the bathroom, there was dirt on the ground. When I got in bed, I noticed something flying around me... long story short do my short stay in that hotel room, I must have seen at least three flies one of which I killed.

Their breakfast was okay. Apart from boiled eggs, they had no source of protein. When I was checking out, I told the lady about all the things in the room. And she got so defensive and told me "well if you set the AC at 60 starts to freeze the pipes." I told her "it was not that cold so I doubt it would freeze anything." If the rooms at this hotel looked as good as the lobby, they would probably have a five-star. I'm guessing that's how they get you.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Carson G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wichita Falls Event Center North, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Nellie,
Thank you for your comments. I will have that A/C unit evaluated and make sure it is properly working. Sorry about that.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

The bedding in 3 of our rooms had stains on them, toilet in 1 room had urine stains on the side, hairs in the bed. The A/C didn’t keep 1 of the rooms cool. Comfort Inn next door is better option for same price.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Tracy,
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the condition of your rooms. I will make sure the bed is in proper order and have the a/c unit evaluated. Sorry about that.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Wont stay at this hotel again unless a lot of updating is done. Laundry room, not in the best location, really poor too. Walkway on second floor falling apart. Cleanliness the bathroom was dirty and the shower curtain had mold on the bottom of it.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Carson G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wichita Falls Event Center North, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

B2845OLthomasw,
I apologize for the location of the laundry room, unfortunetly I don't see a location change anytime soon. Sorry about the shower curtain, I will have that changed out immediately. Thank you for bring this to my attention.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

THEY BROKE IN MY CAR WHILE WE WAS SLEEP IN OUR ROOM WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY. THEY TOOK ALL THE THINGS I HAD LEFT.THING IS WE WAS JUST GOING IN TO SLEEP SO WE COULD GET BACK ON THE ROAD I STOP THROUGH TO SAY SOMETHONG gnbognbngn'dapnpifn'gohruthn'ungbpfnknmpirnpnv;kncknpishihg-dh-finrpkn39jg9-uofk[sok[odfii4tjoj4-92ui=0i0ri=0ikdfk[ok420=ie0i94-u29-u49ru=20i3=0i=02i=0rii8ir0ekr-04iit-9i-95ut-9u-repipiu-]u-t9u]q9uq-9u-9u-9u-9ru9-ru9tu-9ur-9tr-u9-93u-9u3-u9-ur39-u-9u9-ru-u9u-9ur9-u-9u-9u-9u-9u-u-9ru-ur-9tur9-u9-tu8u5tu9u549-jojr-

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Carson G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wichita Falls Event Center North, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Driving home from Colorado and this was a great hotel. The room and bed were both huge. The bed was crazy comfortable. Honestly I didn’t have high expectations when I saw the hotel, but I was very wrong. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Carson G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wichita Falls Event Center North, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Pink_footballs,
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that we were able to meet your lodging needs. Yes, we are an older property, however we feel that gives us an opportunity to offer more afforadable rates. We hope to see you in the future.