“Clean Room” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
lawrenceville,ga
“Clean Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

This hotel is older but clean. The front desk personnel are very kind and helpful. My room was perfectly adequate and the price was right. If you are heading through town and on a budget, stay here! Nothing fancy but the rooms were suitable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cadillac, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Clean and comfortable, but they put us with a dog on the 4th floor! Not convenient. They need a new permanent mat in the bathtub, and I really wish they would get painters who know what they are doing.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Lubbock
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

All the staff I met were very friendly and helpful. The only problems I had will not be a problem when I stay here again. First, do not get a room on the first floor at the intersection of corridors...the noise level is really bad, loud kids, noisy adults. The door to my room had at least 1/2" all the way around it which didn't curtail noise coming in. Although room was 'nonsmoking' there was definitely a smoky smell in the room and in one of the pillows. The room was very clean, well stocked with towels, etc but had a perfumey smell trying to cover the musty/smoky smell. Breakfast was hot and plentiful, no complaints there. Second time here, a little weird to get to but will definitely stay again. Pointers: ask for upper floor room away from intersections of corridors.

Room Tip: Never take a first floor room at the intersection of corridors. Avoid fourth floor as it is the smok...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
McAlester, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel after a long day on the road. The hotel staff were very cheerful and accommodating. It was a little older hotel but the room was very clean. We had a good night's rest. The next morning, we had a nice hot breakfast and got on the road again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
penna
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband, daughter, and myself stayed here for a week. There is not one negative thing I can say about the Comfort Inn, Wichita Falls. First of all, the place is VERY clean, all the workers are polite and will go out of their way to accommodate you in anyway they can. Our room was immaculate and we asked for extra pillows and had them in 5 minutes. The breakfast was excellent.....eggs,ham,sausage,biscuits,gravy,cereal,all kinds of coffees, all kinds of juices, yogurt, all different types of donuts, plain or blueberry pancakes. I'm sure I left some things out I forgot, but you will not go away hungry. One of THE best things, there are the owners, MANI PATEL and his wife TINA!!!!!! They are so kind,courteous,and they make you feel like you'd have been friends for years. I asked them about some good places to eat and they sent us to the BEST places.....not overly priced but very good food. They were always there to ask you if everything was ok, any problems at all. We made us feel like family not just paying customers. They both are very nice, kind, caring people. If you chose to stay here you will NOT regret it. And by the way, I never write reviews but felt compelled to do it. And the price is worth every penny. I will DEFINITELY stay here whenever we are going to Wichita Falls, Texas again, because I know I will get that great service from everyone in the Comfort Inn and the friendship we feel with MANI and Tina, the owners. Thank you again MANI and Tina for such a great vacation and for your special kindness shown to us that the type The Zawatski.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank trudy090
Amarillo, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I checked into this hotel during the night audit shift. The GSR working took a copy of my credit card, dispite my requests not to, and stated that "every hotel does this." I have never in my 12 years in the hotel business have I ever seen someone do this, let alone an entire property. I even asked if their system was down, which it wasn't. I am very nervous that this woman insisted on having my cc info in this manner.

The first room I was checked into had a fridge that didn't work, and the floor clearly hadn't been vacuumed in weeks. When I pulled back the sheets, there was blood stain on the pillow, women's hair in the bed, and the sheets looked unchanged. I also saw a clear bed bug infestation. The comforter had several cigarette burns (in a non-smoking room, no less.)

After I was moved to another room at my request I found hair again in the sheets, and the brown blanket was coated in hair. There were candy wrappers behind the night stand, mold on the ceiling, and by that time it was so late I just slept on the towels I brought with me.

The next morning I asked the FD for the copy of my cc back, while the GM Manny Patel stood by. He went to the back office to pull the copy (That was strange. Why was it not with my reg card?) The FD clerk printed AGAIN the folio for me to sign. I explained that I had already signed, and that I didn't need to again. She kept explaining that it was procedure, which doesn't make any sense. When I refused to do so, she slapped her hand down and threw the reciept on the desk and said "whatever." in FRONT of Manny Patel, who did nothing to help me. I was clearly upset, and not at one time did anyone offer to hear me out, fix the problem, apologize or even thank me for staying there. I have taken MANY pictures and I will find the appropriate outlet for them on the internet. I wouldn't reccomend anyone to stay at this terrible property.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Duluth, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We spent the night at this nice motel on our way south to San Antonio., getting a king standard room. The price was reasonable and the facility was great. Our bed was extra comfortable, the room quiet. The room had a sofa which made relaxing easier. Mani, the manager, was friendly,helpful and it was obvious that he knew the job.
We would definitely stay at this motel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family