Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$77
$85
$102
$129
Homewood
Courtyard Wichita Falls(Wichita Falls)
$114
$104
Courtyard
$99
La Quinta
Regency Inn & Suites(Wichita Falls)
$62
$43
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanan older hotelwafflesplace to stayair forceeasy accessstaff was very friendlysheppard afbbiscuits and gravygreat customer servicehot breakfastup to dategreat roomwould definitely stay here againchecking inone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

No surprises with this Comfort Inn . The room was clean and comfortable with the usual amenities. The desk clerk, Courtney , was very pleasant and helpful . We were just passing through on our way to Arizona but would stop here again .
As an aside, El Chico's Mexican restaurant , just around the corner, was very good .

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David H
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

After looking for what I would consider a budget hotel for a last minute weekend stay in Wichita Falls I decided to try the comfort inn. After researching and reading reviews it seemed like a great place. However we ended up leaving within the first 45 minutes. The man at the front desk was mostly friendly but less than professional. This was not a big deal as we arrived late and just wanted to get to the room to relax.

After check in we proceeded to our room and noticed the smell was less then pleasant. The room was pretty dated and not well maintained. The tub was really stained and the room just felt dirty.

Finally I was about to relax and had a seat on the edge of one of the beds and it literally tipped over. The bed was just sitting on some wood. After inspecting it and hoping it could easily be fixed we noticed the mattress and box springs were heavily stained and torn. At this point we went and notified the man at the front desk and requested a refund and went to another hotel. The place didn't seem to be maintained at all. But being the first time staying at a comfort inn maybe my expectations were to high. I will definitely pay a little more next time and stay where I know it's clean and taken care of.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Sahadi620
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Came in for my sons wedding, Manny and his wife Tina were terrific. The whole staff was kind and generous. The breakfast was delish! The rooms were clean and the beds slept well!! I would definitely recomment this place to all!!!!

- Linda C.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank LindaLC338
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice staff! Got a room upgrade without cost due to my husbands military service. Also, checked the weather for us due to an upcoming snow storm. Room was clean and comfortable. Quiet heating system. Breakfast was good! Plenty of options. I don't normally eat hotel breakfasts but took the opportunity since we weren't in a rush on our way out! I would definitely recommend this place to friends!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brittany W
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Hubby in hospital in town, so I was stressed and tired. These folks had my back. They gave me a handicap access room and offered assistance. They were sympathetic and warm. The room was outstandingly clean and quiet.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo