“We loved it!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice staff! Got a room upgrade without cost due to my husbands military service. Also, checked the weather for us due to an upcoming snow storm. Room was clean and comfortable. Quiet heating system. Breakfast was good! Plenty of options. I don't normally eat hotel breakfasts but took the opportunity since we weren't in a rush on our way out! I would definitely recommend this place to friends!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brittany W

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Hubby in hospital in town, so I was stressed and tired. These folks had my back. They gave me a handicap access room and offered assistance. They were sympathetic and warm. The room was outstandingly clean and quiet.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Pamela M
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband was put in this hotel on business and myself and our 7 month old are able to travel with him. I spend most of the time in the room. The fridge was broken and a request to have it fixed went unheeded so all the baby food I had made for the trip spoiled. I ended up having to buy some at Walmart. The bed dipped to one side and I found an empty can of Copenhagen next to the head side of my side. I was going to give my little one a bath but there were hairs in the tub (that did not belong to us). And another worker who was in the hotel on the same business trip had to change rooms 3 times before they were satisfied. The breakfast wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. Nothing like a Holiday Inn Express breakfast. Overall, not a great place to stay and we won't stay there again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were very pleased with our nights stay here. The staff is very friendly, the place was clean, it was quiet (one of my big issues with a lot of hotels), the A/C kept it at a great sleeping temperature and the stop on the sink actually worked (another of my pet peeves with hotels)

The breakfast wasn't skimpy at all. We enjoyed bantering with our host as well, he has an excellent sense of humor and is very interested in making sure you have a nice experience at his hotel. We will certainly stay here again as we have need to stay in Wichita Falls overnight.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Gregg509
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed at the Comort Inn, Wichita Falls, TX and it was a great experience. The rooms were well maintained, clean, and comfortable. You had a micro/frig, coffee maker in your room for convenience. The complementary breakfast was good. The manager quickly recogninzed us from booking the reservation a year earlier during the Hotter-n-Hell Hundred bike ride. He is a real cut up and likes to get to know his guests, especially those returning year after year for the bike ride. He and the whole staff were very helpful. We will be back next year. If you need to stay in Wichita Falls, TX you can't beat this hotel. Great value!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank ShortTripMom
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed here overnight primarily because it was only one of two options for pets. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and met my needs. Breakfast buffet was usual fare of cereal, bagels, scrambled eggs, etc.

Had some green space for the dogs but not much.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Jon C
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Spent our anniversary at this motel. The manager gave us a discount and also placed us in the suite! He was very nice as well as the other desk clerks. Breakfast was awesome the following morning and service just outstanding!! I was glad I found a nice place to spend our anniversary. Upon departure, the desk clerk made sure I didn't require any further assistance. What a way to take care of your guests!!

Room Tip: Even though it is off the freeway, it was quiet at night.