“Run down and Dirty”

Travelodge Wichita Falls
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The room was OK, the furniture could have used some replacing. The blanket on the bed had stains on them and dirty. I went to the car and got my sleeping bag and slept in that. I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
wftravelodge, Manager at Travelodge Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2015

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your stay. I want to personally apologize that the room and furnishings were not of the high standards we expect.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in-place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please continue to stay with us so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The service was great from the moment you walked in the door and they were very resonibly priced! Great management and the rooms were very clean. I would definitly stay here again. It's a great place if you need somewhere to stay for the night. It's not noisy and not to crowded. When u see the neighborhood your thinking its gonna be this crummy place but it was actually very nice and the service is great they take care of their customers. I would recommend this place and I normally wouldn't recommend a motel because I'm usually not a huge fan of them but this one actually changed my opinion about it

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I came here as an international student, and i stayed here for three months,the hotel is very comfortable even for long time customers like me. They are very honest and respectfull i appreciate for their servings and i'm really glad to stayed here

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The hotel was clean and comfortable and more than adequate for a midnight arrival and early departure. In addition, when I told them the price that I found online, was considerably less than what she was quoting on the spot, she honored the internet price without a problem.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Mr.B and his wife were great hosts. We were greeted with Bottles of water, Gatorade and KitKat bars. The room was very clean and quite. The air conditioning was super cold and cozy. I was pleasantly suprised that we had a refrigerator and a microwave. The parking lot and pool were clean. We will definately spend our HHH weekend here next year. This motel was a hidden suprise.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great motel, clean.parking lot well lit. Mr B and the staff are very friendly and attentive to your needs. This motel has amenities that you might not find in places @ three times the price. I will stay here again when in the area. Highly recomend as great value for the price. :-)

Room Tip: Sorry no restaurant or fitness cntr. Couldnt remove rating once started.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RonJonCMC
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I wanted to share about my experience at Travel Lodge in Wichita Falls, Texas. I travel a lot on the road for my job and I am currently working in this area for an extended period of time. Ever since I first came here the General Manager Mr. B and all of his workers have been more than helpful to me. Making sure that the room is cleaned and asking me if I need anything and if I do they are sure to get it to me. I would highly recoommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice and quite room, with great ammenities, and a great rate to top it all off. I know for sure withouit a doubt that everytime that I am in Wichita Falls, TX that this will be the place where I will be staying! Thank you Mr. B for all that you do for me and to everyone else looking to stay he will do the same for you! GREAT HOTEL

Room Tip: All the rooms are great rooms! Just pick one that is all you have to do!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business