Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Falls
$100
Courtyard Wichita Falls(Wichita Falls)
$156
$114
$110
Homewood
$94
Regency Inn & Suites(Wichita Falls)
$57
$43
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed herefront deskexcellent propertybreakfast hostesssocial hourroom was cleanthe breakfast areain great shapeparking lotlake viewbusiness tripnice hotelin townrestaurants and shoppingnice staywould stay here againcontinental breakfast
Reviewed January 27, 2012

This was a great stay. The staff upgraded my room for free, which was a pleasant surprise. The room was large, clean and comfortable. I really appreciated the variety of pillows to choose from on the bed. There was a comfortable work station and the internet was easy to connect too, unlike other hotels I've stayed at. The staff went above and beyond, scanning and e-mailing a large document for me. Breakfast was good; I would have appreciated some variety in the healthier foods-but no big deal. Coffee wasn't the best, but you could always go to Starbucks if you are that picky. Overall, very impressed. I will be back next month as a repeat guest. .

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AF123FunkyTown
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Stayed here 5 nights. In town for business. The design of the hotel is very nice with dark wood and leather furniture in the room. Staff seemed to be very responsive. My only issue...coffee was always lukewarm and always very weak :) really enjoyed my stay otherwise.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This hotel was very nice. The staff was friendly, the property was nice and the most importantly, the bed and pillows were comfortable. We had booked this hotel from the trip advisor link and got this at a rate of $95 plus tax. The hotel called us a few days before our reservation and offered us a upgrade to a king suite at no additional upcharge!! Book this with no worries, a great hotel!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and couldn't hear any noise above us or outside
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I used Priceline, not knowing what I was going to get. I asked for a 2.5 star hotel for a "reasonable" price, and was given the Holiday Inn Express.
MAN did I get a great deal!!!!
The room was clean, comfy and even had a great view of the little lake out back full of ducks and geese.
Breakfast was free, and wonderful. Free Wi-Fi was fast, parking was plentiful, and location was in a good location (although it could have been better). Right off the highway, it was very easy to get to, even though the new road confuses the GPSs right now.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank afmel
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My wife and I mix business and pleasure while in town and staying at this hotel. It is strategically located, close to Acadamey, Ross, Kirkland, Wal-Mart, Movie Theatre, and Sikes Center Mall. All the while I am at meetings. It is new, clean, quit, friendly, and the staff treats us like royalty. Wichita Falls is a little, big fun city. You can't go wrong with this property. Guaranteed.

Room Tip: Overlooks a small pond. Get a room that is on the north side.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple