“Great value”

Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
dallas
“Great value”
Reviewed December 18, 2009

Great value! Staff was very nice and accommodating. I travel about 50% of the time and if every hotel was like this, I would be very happy!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank defaulttraveler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Southern California
Reviewed November 6, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Days Inn for 8 nights from October 28 to November 5, 2009. We received an excellent weekly rate and were upgraded to a suite. Contact the hotel directly for the best rates. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. We are used to staying in 4* hotels like the Hyatt or Hilton but there are none in Wichita Falls. However the Days Inn was as good as many 4* hotels as far as comfort and service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The unit had a king sized bed, small refrigerator, microwave, sofa bed, work desk, large flat screen TV, safe. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and a fitness center. There is a free business center with computer and printer that I used everyday for several hours. There is a free extended continental breakfast with cereals, fruit, yogurt, toast, sweet rolls. waffles, etc. There is a large supermarket next door with an excellent deli.

I strongly recommend this Days Inn and will definitely stay there on our next trip to Wichita Falls, TX.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed October 6, 2009

I was very impressed with this Days Inn. The front desk staff was all very friendly young people with prompt checkin and checkout. The room was very nice, with one of the larger refrigerators I have seen in a hotel, along with a microwave and sofa. I slept well on the bed. I had no problem with the wireless internet. The pool was very clean, and the hot tub was wonderful, it also has a fitness room. Breakfast was great and not crowded, with a very large breakfast room and good food selection including waffles.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank 4PackFan
Kerrville, TX
Reviewed April 12, 2009

Hotel staff was very friendly and went out of their way to assist our needs. Rooms were lavish & clean. Beds were very comfy. My son, who is stationed at Sheppard AFB, got lots of good rest. Breakfast buffet had a great selection for everyone. Fireplace was always going due to cold weather while we were in Wichita Falls. Will be the ONLY place I'll stay when visiting Wichita Falls!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
western Oklahoma
Reviewed March 4, 2009

Our room was exceptional. The bathroom was very roomy as was the bedroom itself. The bed and bedding were so comfortable. I can't say enough about that! I would give it 100% but there was a small housekeeping issue that is really a non-issue... there was a small mess on the carpet where the vacuum couldn't reach without an attachment. I sure hope no one inspects my home this way! The check in desk was extremely friendly without being overly so. Our choice of hotel in Wichita Falls! Bravo, Days Inn!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank westernokie
Benfleet, Essex, UK
Reviewed November 28, 2008

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. We were very satisfied, especially in view of the amount paid.

• Liked — The quality of the accommodation.
  • Disliked — Distance from Downtown Wichita Falls.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
JudieK, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, November 30, 2008
Mr. Willcox, Thank you choosing to stay with us at Days Inn & Suites. I hope you and your wife enjoy the rest of your trip while in the U.S. JudieK
WebDr
Reviewed April 3, 2008

I had a truly GREAT stay at the Days Inn Wichita Falls, TX. This was one of the most due I say lavish Days Inn I have ever stayed at, my room was huge with a flat screen TV that I could view from the bed, the sofa, the desk, it was great. This hotel is really a great find, decent price, friendly staff and close to restaurants. You can’t go wrong with this hotel.

Stayed April 2008
1 Thank WebDr
JudieK, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, April 22, 2008
Dear Guest: It was our pleasure to host you at Days Inn & Suites. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit soon.