“A great place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
las vegas
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed May 14, 2011

We spent two nights at this hotel and was completely delighted. The hotel is very clean, modern and appealing. The breakfast was tasty in a nice atmosphere, and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. We would stay here again if we have the opportunity.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Judy_GM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
I am so glad that we could help to make your stay with us memorable. We look forward to your return visit soon. Thank you for the comments. Judy -GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Abilene, TX
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Hotel is very nice and clean. Nice pool, hot tub and exercise room. Good breakfast. Great friendly staff. Convenient location. Love everything about it. Already planning on coming back next month.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jsbarnett
El Paso Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Stayed at this hotel while visiting my husband at Sheppard AFB, at first I was worried after I read the reviews about "how far out the hotel is" I read that it was 30 minutes away from the airport, that all the food places were across busy highways. Theres a grocery store next door (kind of expensive though) a Cheddars on the same side of the road just a few blocks down, a Walgreens and Taco Bell, if you keep going straight past the grocery store and I believe a Subway by the grocery store. In the end it cost me $22 to get a taxi to the airport. Now, if I could describe the hotel in one word it would be "amazing" the staff was FRIENDLY (very hard to find nowadays) and they were HELPFUL!!! The beds were comfortable and I had a great nights sleep. The rooms shocked me, for $77 I thought I'd get an old, outdated room like most hotels but the room was clean, spacious, and up to date. The only problem I had was the elevators down button was broke and I didn't want to risk anything so I just walked down the stairs. Overall, I loved this hotel it was a great value and if I were to visit Wichita Falls again I would defintely stay here again no questions asked :)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, December 14, 2010
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn & Suites. We look forward to having you as our guest again when in Wichita Falls. Judy, GM
Reviewed October 12, 2010

The room and lobby were clean, and nicely decorated.
The staff was very helpfull with directions to places of interest.
They always said hello and goodby when we came and left.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank g5linda
, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, December 14, 2010
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Wichita Falls. Judy, GM
Riverside
Reviewed January 17, 2010

We stay here every year for the holidays to visit with our family and this place was absolutely horrible this time.

First of all it was the noise yelling, banging screaming kids and people above us.. We called the front desk and they said they would handle it. However , nothing changed we were up all night.
This continued for several nights. We complained and nothing changed.
Then this place claims to be no animals allowed and we saw droves of
Dogs were crapping right outside the back and side doors.
We spoke with managment and they said they did not know people had animals .
No hot water either.. hot water heater broke..

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank MyAdviceRiverside
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed January 8, 2010

We were one of the many travelers who drove through Wichita Falls on Christmas Day. The area had nearly two feet of snow the day before, the interstate was solid ice, so we were stuck (trying to get to Louisiana from New Mexico). The Days Inn had one room left, and we were fortunate enough to reserve it.
A previous reviewer remarked that the parking lot was "unparkable." In reality, no street in Wichita Falls was drivable. The parking situation was not the fault of the hotel-blame Mother Nature. The staff was young and friendly and supportive of all the stranded motorists that night.

The room was spacious. The bathroom was modern and clean. The TV was great. Wi-fi access was easy. The breakfast was pretty good-I was most pleased with my Texas shaped waffle :)
My wife used the treadmill, and I used the indoor pool and hot tub. The lobby was very impressive. The fireplace was a welcome sight after driving through the worst conditions I have ever experienced.

This is a great hotel for anyone-even for those who don't intend on spending the night in Wichita Falls.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed December 30, 2009

I stay at the days Inn on chrimtmas day. The day before the had some ice and snow. when we arrived the parking lot was full of snow and ice, No attempted was made to showel or remove the sonw and Ice. The hot water was broken and they were Not trying to fix the problem or offer a soluation to the problem

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends