Candlewood Suites
$100
$112
$107
Courtyard Wichita Falls(Wichita Falls)
$157
$63
ComfortInn
$89
La Quinta
Regency Inn & Suites(Wichita Falls)
$57
$43
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsice makerfree laundrydvd playerfull size fridgefront deskmicro waveliving area and bedroomcrock potice stormtwo burner stovenice towelshotel is perfecta long road tripspacious roomdefinitely stay here againwitchita fallsnice surprise
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stopped here on the last evening of a very long road trip. We were very pleased with how clean the room was and how pleasant the employees were. Overall, we would definitely stay here again if ever back in witchita falls.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMofCWS, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review. We were happy to have you as our guest! I hope that next time you stay with us we will be able to impress you even more to be deserving of a 5 star review!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Love the layout of the bedroom, the kitchen, bathroom, two closets, microwave, refrigerator, ice maker, stove, dishwasher.... tons of electrical outlets... anytime I need to stay somewhere if I can find one like this, I will choose it! The pantry/food store, laundry, gym, all extra wonderful amenities! GREAT for a small family. The only down sides - slight smell in the hallway and the air conditioning only in the living room meant that it was very cold there, even with turning on the bedroom passthrough fan full blast, still got warm in the bedroom. Internet connection sometimes faulted. Other than those items - awesome!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMofCWS, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

It looks like you really enjoyed our One Bedroom Suite! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed all of our unique amenities. Wichita Falls Candlewood Suites Core Value #4: "Put a smile on the customer's experience!"

I acknowledge your experience with the slight smell in the hallway. I will work with housekeeping to do better in this area. Note taken about the air conditioning. Thank you for your constructive criticism.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed at this Hotel for a month in April. The staff was always friendly and the Director of Sales, Sandy Andonian, is always there for you when you need her. The hotel and outside areas were always clean. This is the most affordable place in town if your looking for a one bedroom suite. It has a decent sized kitchen, with a full size fridge and two electric burners, but no oven. There is also a propane grille outside. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay and will stay there again If I have the chance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the building, away from the interstate are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Hey Anthony,

We miss you already! I hope you and your wife are doing well. Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback, and I will make sure to pass this onto my team. I hope to see you again next time you are working out at Sheppard Air Force Base.

With Heart,

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The location was easy to find. The landscaping/appearance of the property was held to high standards. The lobby was cozy with free dvd rentals for the dvd player in the rooms. The "pantry" was great. It was supplied with all kinds of treats at VERY affordable pricing!...pocket change can actually buy you several treats! The washer and dryer were free (and clean)...and the detergent was well priced too! The workout room had ample equipment. The rooms were nice sized. The tv's were a bit on the small side, but the kitchen was 'well supplied'! --even a laundry basket! They are a very 'pet' friendly hotel, with even a 'pet' area to let your dog out...and 'poop' bags are supplied. Free wi-fi. This hotel is a great deal! If you are military...they even have military discounts! Will definitely stay here again....and look for Candlewood's in other cities I travel too, whether on personal or business! The only thing this hotel lacked, was a pool. But, since the entire city is on water restriction...lots of pools are closed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hi Gretchen,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Even though we are in a water restriction right now, we are working extra hard to do our best to keep the landscaping looking as great as possible. Thank you for noticing! Wichita Falls Candlewood Suites Core Value #2: "Sweat the Small Stuff!"

Thank you for all of your kind words! I will pass this along to my team. They sure do work hard around here!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This hotel is a must stay if I ever come through here again. Front desk staff, very friendly and courteous. This hotel offers a lot of amenities, that I have not seen in hotels for years. Being the traveler I am, I normally look for an extended stay hotel. This is the best I have seen as far as being maintained. If we start with the room, it is very clean, really comfortable pillow top beds, down comforters and really comfortable pillows. It is furnished with full size refrigerator, microwave, stovetop and dishwasher. They have complimented these rooms with plenty of dishes, pots, pans, silverware, Tupperware, coffee maker, toaster and even a laundry basket. Topped off with complimentary popcorn and coffee, paper towel, dish soap and soap for the dishwasher. (these items you normally have to furnish yourself) This hotel also has a pantry to buy snacks, soda and frozen meals. The fantastic thing about this, is when you get hungry, you can go downstairs and purchase something to eat, by dropping cash in the box (Honor System) or by completing a paper and having it charged to your room. What a wonderful idea! After being on the road all day, not wanting to get back into the vehicle to go eat, my sister and I went down to the pantry and purchased 2 TV dinners, chips and sodas and were all set for the night. Again, what a great idea! Only one dislike, I could mention regarding this hotel is when we would leave our room in the evening, the hallway on the 3rd floor, smelled like a wet dog. Didn't say anything, because honestly, I didn't know if a wet dog had just been through there. I didn't notice it much that following morning.. Other than this incident, great place, really clean, would stay there again.. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
GMofCWS, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am blown away at your review of our property. Thank you for your genuine & kind words. We take great pride in everything that you mentioned. Our mission is "to provide a heartwarming lodging experience by authentically serving our guest with the comforts of home and the connection of family." I'm pleased we were able to do this for you. We look forward to greeting you again next time you are in Wichita Falls!