“This Candlewood suites is a great place.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Candlewood Suites

Candlewood Suites
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Boerne, Texas
“This Candlewood suites is a great place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

A year ago my family stayed here when visiting family. (Please reference my previous review) Our experience of a year ago is what influenced our decision to stay here again. It is truly a great place. The workers are professional and willing to serve your needs. The amenities are quality, especially the exercise area. The full size refrigerator and additional space is bigger than most standard hotel rooms. This property is also pet friendly. The Candlewood Suites is easy to find of I 44. Wichita Falls is not too big of a city. When staying here you are no more than 10-15 minutes from any attraction.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank fquinter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

In Wichita Falls several times a year visiting family. First Candlewood experience was excellent! Hotels nearby may be a little cheaper but can't compare in lodging quality, customer care, fitness center & privacy. Won't book anywhere else but here in the future. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Fort Hood, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

I've stayed at many hotels here in Wichta Falls and I have to say that Candlewood Suites is the best by far. I come up to Wichta Falls often to spend time with my children. The location is ideal, right up the road, there is many gas stations, restuarants such as Dennys, Long John Silvers, Whataburger, Chinese (all you can eat), El Chico, but if you want Chilis or Roadhouse, it is about 10minute drive. The rooms are clean, bathroom towels are soft and thick, just like being at home. I love the kitchenette. I brought my own food to save on meals and they have everything you need. they have a small movie library in the lobby and my kids loved it!! They have flat screen in room with DVD player. The rooms are very cozy and spacious. Hands down, I am staying here from now on. Oh, am they have a little small store in the lobby. They have ice cream, drinks, microwaveable foods, deordorant, shaving cream and other little toiletries just in case you forgot some, candies and more. Yes, my kids took advantage of it. Huge workout room with FREE laundry room. How could you stay anywhere else??

Room Tip: any room is ideal, I stayed in 2queen beds....very spacious
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

I am a From the UK and stayed here for over a week. while attending an air show at sheppard airforce base. Room was very spacious and Clean and well equipted. Staff Friendly and helpful. would recomend to anyone . It is a little out of town however there was a Dennys at the end of th e drive that did excelent breakfasts and a Wall Mart one junction up. The hotel had a pantry cupboard that was well stocked and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: I would recomend any room
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
southern forida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

This is meant to advise all pet owners that Candlewood Suites pet friendly policy is deceptive, and the staff was totally unprofessional. .I always use Trip Advisor and sort for pet friendly facilities and associated fees. I We selected Candlewood after seeing on their home page that they were pet friendly and no fee or fine print indicated there would be a fee. I then, as usual, double-checked the amenities page and found no mention of pet fees....and I booked it.
Upon arrival I was advised of a $50 fee for my cat. I pointed out to her that the Trip Advisor page and links only state that Candlewood is pet friendly with no mention of a fee. I had her log in to Trip Advisor and show me where the fee is mentioned, but she could not find it either. Nevertheless she insisted that we pay the fee or we could not stay. Not wanting to search for another hotel after 6 hours on the road, I forced a modest reduction of the pet fee.
When their own staff can't find their pet fee policy on the internet but still insist that a fee must be paid...something is very very wrong.

Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
29 Thank judib
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying here for almost five months while I took care of business in Wichita Falls. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When it came to knowledge of events around the area they kept a board with this information updated so you always had access to it and staff for any questions. Every month they hosted a social gathering in their conference room where they catered and had everyone get to know each other...plus again the free food was great and varied. The rooms were great! Having access to a room like this was like living in your own apartment with the added benefit of weekly cleanings. Instead of eating junk food I was able to make the most of my room and cook everyday. A large refrigerator and room came with pots, dishes, and dishwasher. Fast wifi internet service is a plus! This not only helped me save money while I was here but also made for a more productive evening for studying. On site facilities for laundry and working out were kept clean and orderly. Candlewood also has a pantry room where you can purchase drinks and snacks in the event you are feeling a little hungry and don't want to go to a store in the middle of the night. I am truly grateful for the great stay I had and the treatment I was given. Each and every one of the staff there helped make my stay very enjoyable. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Orange,TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Love staying in your room. Travel alot liketo find you guys whenever possible for the extra space it nice.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business