All reviews basketball court walking path presidential suite complimentary dinner small lake great hotel beer and wine full kitchen lake view midwestern state university the hotel is clean in town business trip hot tub indoor pool would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I had a project in Wichita Falls and when i travelled first time, I stayed in another hotel and was totally upset, that is when I heard about Hilton, and decided to try it out. I am so happy I did. I am planning to stay here every time I come here. They have spacious rooms, has Lake view and it is centrally located. They have a complementary breakfast spread, complementary evening social and nice parking area and a good fitness center and pool. What else do you need when you are on the move. Loved the experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Management H, General Manager at Homewood Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us this time around! We appreciate the great feedback and are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the review and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

We stayed in the one bedroom suite. It was very clean and had a full kitchen. We only stayed a couple of days so we did not utilize the stove and dishwasher. The refrigerator was clean and had an ice maker. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. We will definitely stay at Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Management H, General Manager at Homewood Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thanks for staying with us! Happy to hear you enjoyed yourselves while you were here. We can't wait to see you again soon! Thank You!!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, and have a kitchenette, full size fridge and microwave. Our bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was a very good variety, with yummy waffles! The lake has a path around it, and there are tons of geese.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you back again soon! Thank You!!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I usually book a 2 queen room for more space! This 2 Q suite was very spacious and very nice! Staff was very friendly....texted us before we arrived to see if we needed anything extra in our room, texted after we checked in to see if we needed anything!
Breakfast was typical...good for included meal!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Management H, General Manager at Homewood Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the awesome feedback and we cant wait to see you guys again! Thank You!!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Hotel staff was nice but not reactive. Never recognized gold status even when I requested one additional hour to check, just responded I guess we can do that. Still nice hotel and I would stay again. Service could be improved.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us. I am very sorry that our service was sub-par during your stay. We will gladly take your comments under consideration for our future interactions with our guests. We do hope to see you again in the future. Thank You