All reviews great hotel convenient location indoor pool clean rooms front desk staff hot tub nice stay in town staff was friendly free breakfast waffles inns tx accommodations college chain wf
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly staff, wide variety at breakfast, and convenient location near the towns mall. You can walk to multiple restaurants, the movie theater, and a bowling ally. I will look to stay here next time I am in town.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

We recently stayed here while in town for a family event. Nice convenient location next to the Mall and near the college. Rooms were nice and well maintained. Very clean. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast is included and was also very good!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Not the elevator. Would give a 5 but elevator sucks. Other than that room was clean, shower was amazing, breakfast was ok, they had several options for fruit smoothies. They had a green one that smelled like a cow just tossed it up

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2019

I love Hampton Inns because they are very comfortable and there is a reliable quality control practice in place so they are almost all the same level of quality. The free breakfast is usually good and is worth $5-20 all by itself, depending on the city. And the beds are super comfortable. Usually there is a pool like in this one. Coffee in room and freely available in the lobby throughout the day. Ample ice and a little mini-mart in this one in case you forgot something or want a snack or a beverage. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I was with my elderly mother who doesn't like to walk very far and so they put us right by the elevator. The room was clean and had the usual amenities (iron/ironing board/cable TV with premium channels/shampoo, conditioner/make-up remover, etc.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2019

I spent a week here while working in the area. If I come back, I'll stay here. Friendly staff. Clean room. Great breakfast and happy hour. The staff knew me and greeted me, when I went in and out. They even had a brown bag snack ready as I left for work.

Date of stay: July 2019