“Most friendly Staff”

Hampton Inn Wichita Falls Sikes Senter Mall
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The entire staff was extremely happy and welcoming during our 2 night stay. I truly have not stayed in a hotel where they were as nice and accommodating as they were at the Hampton Inn in Wichita Falls. The rooms were clean and the facilities were very well kept. I was really impressed with the friendliness in the staff.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Nice accommodations right next door to mall. Casino set up my reservations and I was well pleased. Would definitely stay there again. Breakfast was nice and clean with plenty to choose from. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Burkburnett and this hotel was much nicer.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

As with most of our stays at Hampton Inn, we were very pleased with all aspects of our stay. We enjoy staying at this hotel chain and have had very few troubling incidents over the past 20 years. We can always count on the staff being courteous. Our rooms are well stocked. We very rarely hear any outside noise and even then it is muffled.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I spent three nights at this Hampton Inn along with three other traveling companions. We enjoyed the location, cleanliness and quiet of this facility. The staff in all areas were very helpful and professional. It will definitely be our choice of stay for the next time in Wichita Falls!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The rooms and staff were great. The desk clerk even invited my daughter and son in law who is in the Air Force and my daughter who is living on campus at MSU to join me for breakfast if they so chose. The location was perfect. I will stay there the next time I go visit my daughter at MSU. I recommend the Hampton to anyone visiting Wichita Falls.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I made this trip to Wichita Falls to watch my granddaughter play basketball. I was planning to be here 2 nights but because of the weather I had to spend another night. The staff was helpful and friendly. Kiva looked up directions to the school where the game was to be played. And they won their game! My room was comfortable and quiet! I am a country girl and not used to noise so this was great. I had also fallen on the ice the day before at home so I appreciated the comfortable bed. I was traveling alone and felt very safe here. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very good location and very helpful staff. The check in process went smoothly although we arrived earlier than expected. The room was nice and clean. The staff gave us very good recommendations for dinning. Wichita Falls is a quiet place, but we enjoyed our stay over the weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple