“Great Experiece”

Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
plantation, United States
“Great Experiece”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and very courteous. The breakfast was tasty and a good variety. The rooms are great. We had a very enjoyable stay at the Hampton in Wichita Falls. Thank you to the wonderful staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Although we had plans to stay at the Hampton Inn for our Nutcracker performance, we had to extend our stay due to inclement weather. Throughout our entire stay, the staff was gracious and accommodated our every need. They held breakfast late for the girls in the morning which was much appreciated after late nights rehearsing and performing. The entire staff was friendly and met our every request with a smile. The customer service was top notch and the rooms were newly renovated and very nice. Also, I have to comment on how comfortable the beds were as I heard many positive comments about them. We will be returning this summer for our Wizard of Oz performance and would not think of staying anywhere else. Thank you Hampton Inn staff for making our stay so perfect.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor and quiet. Our group had over ten rooms and I did not hear a single...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
hastings, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This hotel was so nice to stay at A+ rating the staff was excellent and really nice breakfast also the place was really clean. The pool and hot tub was at perfect temp. located next to the mall. Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Krugerville, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great hotel close to the mall. The staff is wonderful and friendly. Hotel was currently going through renovations however I did not hear any noise from construction work. I always stay at this hotel when I'm in Wichita Falls visiting my children.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn-Sikes Center Mall is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! You will be well cared for and never have a BAD experience. The staff works diligently to assure that each Guest's experience is made the best possible.

Plano, TX, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible. This is one of the best I have stayed in. It had been several months since I stayed prior before this visit, but the lady at the checkin desk remembered me. Wow!

Baltimore
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This Hampton Inn is undergoing renovations, but they have done a great job to make sure that you are not aware that there is construction. Overall, the staff was friendly and the hotel was clean.

This hotel did two things that no other Hampton Inn has done: they had a welcome letter waiting for me when I arrived and I got a thank you email after I checked out. I really felt like they appreciated my business. The staff was great.

Lots of really hot water, great breakfast.

I did notice that this Hampton Inn did not provide mouthwash in the room. I now wonder how each hotel decides which amenities to include.

I was going to check-in for another night but they were sold out so I had to drive home.