“Awesome Staff!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome Staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Every time we come to Wichita Falls we just have to stay at the Hampton Inn. The staff is wonderful. They are always helpful and super friendly. Our rooms are always great!! And you can't beat the location. Thanks Guys!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed here recently with family. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Beds very comfortable and room temperature easy to control. Breakfast was simple, yet fulfilling - exactly what we have come to expect from HInn. Lots of good restaurants a short distance away. Overall, hotel was clean - although our bathroom could have used a little more attention to detail. Would stay here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm a very experienced traveler and I have been in wf for about 10 times, I always stayed at homewood suites because I thought it was my best option and I had to book at this hotel cause homewood were booked . This hotel really exceeded my expectations in the following ways
POSITIVE THINGS
-Great but great customer service from all staff specially a gentleman named Jeffery outstanding.
-location wa excellent and parking is abundant
-pool is clean and they serve chocolate cookies in the afternoon that were delicious.
-Breakfast had all I needed including bags to go if you are in a hurry.
- they have a very basic gym but if u like to hit the free weights for real you can use a full gym great and clean facility located 4 blocks behind the hotel and its FREE.
-I'm not a gold member and everytime I requested water I received a bottle with a smile

Negative things
The only thing I can think of is that the elevator is noisy and sounds like its going to break, the carpet in that elevator looks like the hotel circus circus in Vegas old and smelly like in the 80s
But really the facilities and most of all the customer service make up for that elevator thing.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Wichita Falls Sikes Senter Mall, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Bryanmantezoni,
Thank you very much for your kind review of the Hampton Inn Wichita Falls-Sikes Senter Mall. I'm so happy to hear that our staff made your stay memorable. Please accept my apologies for the noisy elevator. We are excited to announce that we have since fixed it, and it is working great. Please come back and see us again soon.

Debbie R.
Kansas City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel and a very clean smell walking in the door and they greet you with a homley smile. The breakfast was a little hard to swallow though. They accomadated me with a pack and play for my little one to feel at home. This was a trip saver! Not only did I get a good nights sleep because I didnt have little feet kicking me but the baby was safe and sound.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

New Baden, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently we had the opportunity to stay at this Hampton Inn in Wichita Falls, Texas. From the moment we stepped in the door...we were great with a wonderful, friendly environment. Pam on the front desk was so professional and extremely friendly. Could not have asked for better treatment. Then Nora greeted us each morning with the most amazing demeanor and personality! It was a treat to spend four days at this establishment. Another thing they do, which I have never seen before....we usually choose not to have our room cleaned when we are staying for several days, what they do is leave a basket with fresh towels, toilet paper etc just in case you need anything. An excellent additional touch from the cleaning staff! Would stay there again in a heart beat....Congratulations to an awesome staff~! Thanks for everything!

Room Tip: Excellent location if you are traveling to Sheppard AFB, TX.....located next to mall and many excell...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Loved the 1 night stay. Hotel staff very friendly. Able to accommodate several rooms for me and made it happen with ease. I like how this hotel is central to shopping and restaurants. Will stay again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Waco, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

First time traveling to Wichita Falls and I couldn't of been happier with my stay. Everyone you came in contact with was very pleasant and always went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. They remembered my name immediately after checking in and addressed me by name throughout my stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area. You get great service, great food, a clean room, and an affordable price. What more can you ask for being a road warrior! I would definitely be back next time I'm in the area. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business