“Excellent value for money.”

McBride Land & Cattle Co.
Ranked #9 of 227 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent value for money.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Not my, nor my partners, cup of tea (we are both vegetarian) but the food was awesome and generous in servings. the service prompt, friendly and efficient. The food was mainly deep friend which neither of us liked, but nevertheless, there is no doubt that this fine local establishment will suit many steak eaters.

Visited September 2012

Colleyville, Texas
“good food, old-fashioned decor”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We visited on Saturday night of Labor day weekend. Were seated right away, although there were quite a few people there. Service was prompt. I had ribeye with baked potato and salad. The ribeye was wonderful, potato and salad were average. My husband had the chicken fried steak which was fork tender. He was not impressed with the onion rings however. My 11 yr old son had the kids burger and fries. He enjoyed the burger, but said the steak fries had "too much potato". I liked them. My 7 yr old daughter had the chicken fingers and garlic mashed potatoes, and finished every bite, other than the taste of potatoes her dad and I snatched when she said how yummy they were.
You can tell this place has been around awhile, but don't let that stop you.

• Visited September 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I go there at least once a month. Good, fast service and friendly employees. Food is good.

Visited September 2012
“Meat falls off the bone!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

The ribs were outstanding! I sampled chicken fried steak n it was very good. All the sides were excellent also. I will go back for more...

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Average food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

We heard McBrides was THE place to go for great steaks. Obviously, everyone has different taste, this was proven once again. The filet mignon was no where close to what I was hoping for. I was very disappointed. However, the ribs and German potatoes were good. Stick to the ribs and you will not be disappointed!