“Always excellent food at a low price!”
Review of Parkway Grill

Parkway Grill
Ranked #8 of 245 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Dining options: Late Night
Description: FOUNDED Parkway Grill was founded in 1983 and had 30's, 40's and 50's style decor. Parkway Grill began to transition into a sports grill in the late 1980's. Since then it has transformed into the go-to place for sports, great food and drinks. Scotty P. strives to put out great food and service. Today, Parkway Grill is the premiere sports grill in Wichita Falls and is a place for everyone to have a good time. ENTERTAINMENT We currently have 45+ TV's, many in HD, showing all NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and most NCAA sports unless they are subject to blackout, at both of our locations.
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Whether we have lunch or dinner at Parkway, it is ALWAYS good! The service has been excellent every time we have been. I try different things on the menu and each time, it has been delicious! Their hamburgers are my favorite.
The drinks are huge and you do get to-go cups. We love Parkway Grill!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I like to branch out when traveling to Wichita Falls but have avoided this place due to the “grill” in their name. I had no idea what I was missing. Bailey, my server, was great and confidently recommended the chicken fried steak when I asked how it was. Her exact words, “it’s the best in the Texoma area”. She was right. The portion was huge and the fresh cut fries and fried okra were well prepared. Loved the seasoning in the batter for the steak and gravy.

The bottled beer was ice cold and Bailey never let me run out. Wall to wall TVs w sports on and a 60s/70s/80s music playlist made for a great atmosphere.

Go have a great meal and time at the Parkway Grill!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Parkway Grill is a favorite local restaurant in Wichita Falls, Tx. The menu is loaded with delicious selections which come in generous portions. Service is quick and pleasant. The parking lot is always a challenge, but worth the hassle for the meal you will experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

The absolutely biggest downfall of my three times going to this restaurant is the noise! You can barely hear each other in this place so be prepared. I’ve tried a couple of different menu items (grilled catfish and fish tacos) and they both were mediocre. Service is overall good.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Stopped in for a light supper and was not disappointed. I ordered cheese sticks and nachos. My waitress recommended small nachos but guaranteed i would be full. She was right! The cheese sticks were above average size and great. The small nachos would be a full order at other places. I left fat and happy. Will be back!