“Terrible Staff”

Applebee's
Ranked #142 of 234 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2011

My husband and I went three times now, we keep wanting to see what all the hype is about, but we can't get over it being 20 minutes for someone to take our drink order, 30 minutes later for our appetizer and so forth. We wanted to get the 2.99 ones, we arrived at 5:30 they ended at 6, but the waitress didn't show up to our table until 6:02 and she states well it ended at 6, didn't matter that we had been there 30 minutes already and when my husband states this she looks at him with the dumbest expression. Seriously, the food was okay, the staff is terrible, will we go back, heck no.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

i like to eat here late nights the have half price apps that are a good cheap deal and 50 cent wings after 9pm i think. its fun and there is this little ol ladie at the bar every night livin it up fun to watch.

Reviewed April 13, 2010

They have many items on the menu I like and it is one of my families favorite places because it has many choices to fit the tastebuds of different people. One of our favorites is the Oriental Chicken Salad. I like the Steak Portobello low cal meal, Shrimp & Spinach salad, Steak, and a new item Chicken wonton tacos is very good. The Perfect margarita is always perfect.. The chocolate meltdown is very good also. I like the fact it is not too loud in the place to actually have a dinner conversation with the family, unlike Texas Roadhouse that is like a constant ROAR!!..

Reviewed January 5, 2010

Came in at 9:10 pm for half price appitizers but didn't realize in small print it is half portion. Do deal at all. I got the chicken tender plater and had 6 strips about 3 inches long and an inch wide. If you are looking for a decent priced meal don't come here

Reviewed March 5, 2009

I've been to lots of Applebee's over the years. None of them are particularly good. Sure, the food is sometimes commensurate with its price, but that's about the best you can say for it. The one in WF isn't really any different. There's not really any emphasis on the food...or freshness...or providing you a relaxing environment. Applebee's epitomizes the worst of Generica. You are warned.