“Ok”

Applebee's
Ranked #136 of 238 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Nothing special...same food, same chain restaurant experience. Friendly staff...kept getting interrupted by managers or waitress wanting to know if we were ok.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Get the fingers driping with BBQ sauce and munch a basket of the ribletts, life is good.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I hate frozen pre-cooked food. And I hate it even more when the server says "yes we make our chicken fried steak from scratch"...and it'snot.
My guess is she can't cook and was raised on hot pockets. lol

Reviewed May 24, 2012

It's the standard Applebee's. My wife ordered a salad and it came with a water spiggot burried in the greens. Gross. At least my kids didn't get drunk off the house drinks (check Google). If you're in that area, I'd go to Chili's or Logan's.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

the food is great and the staff are even better! we usually get the two for 20.00 meal.