“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014

3 of us went here for dinner. We thought the food was cooked perfect and tasted great. We are going back one more time before we head out of town! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Eat at mcbrides on referrals from town folk. Was in no way disappointed. The steaks melted in your mouth and were so good. Salad and baked potato were awesome. Go before 6 pm and you get an early bird special that can't be beat

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I went with friends, the food is great, but go early for a better price. The service is great its clean. I keep going back the steaks have a wonderful flavor.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The food was in plentiful supply. Had the brisket and sausage and my wife had the catfish. Both were excellent. Recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

It seems like many of the reviewers object to a place that isn't homogenized and full of Formica. I disagree. McBride's is homey and concentrates on doing what they do well. They don't buy their meat from a national butcher, but process it themselves. The decor isn't modern because they have a history they're proud of. They waitstaff is friendly and competent, but they haven't been brainwashed in the "company way" as determined by a bunch of MBAs. OK, so it has a history and character that it's proud of -- what about the food? Darn good! I had a steak and was surprised by its size; it was cooked just as I specified, too. The sweet potato side was delicious. I hope the food snobs stay away and let those of us who appreciate good food and good people find a table.

2  Thank Mister_Boffo