“Not what it was”

Good for: Families with children
wichita falls, texas
“Not what it was”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Was not the same as it used to be. Hamburgers were not nearly as good as they used to be. Service was good and the people were nice, but as we left the people in the parking lot were talking about how bad the food has gotten.

• Visited May 2013

East Anglia, UK
“Typical Texas Burger”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I guess this place is living off a reputation garnered many years ago. As a visitor to WFTX and not a local, I went on trip advisor reputations. I have no problems eating in local hole in the walls and mostly prefer them.
Slightly disorganized. I wasnt sure if I should sit and order from the waiter or order at the counter and take a seat. So I did the latter. Not a big deal.
I got a cheeseburger and onion rings. The burger was a typical Texas mustard burger on a nice soft white roll with all the toppings. The mustard was a little over powering with little taste of the meat which was just a mass produced thin patty. I would have ordered a double. Hand battered onions dipped on site. Be sure to add salt.
The place takes whole the wall a bit too seriously. The place is in dire need of a refurb. I dont think they will survive once their older clientele fades away.

• Visited June 2013
“Great local fare that's casual and filling”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

While I don't eat red meat my boyfriend loved the Frisco burger. I had the best grilled cheese. Thick toast buttered perfectly with the right amount of cheese. The tator tots and fries were ok but the gravy that came with my son's chicken fingers was awesome. Service was very nice and so quick.

• Visited June 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It's a whole in the wall that looks like its been there for years and years. The burgers were big, juicy and very reasonably priced (daily special 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and 2 drinks for less than $13). Service is quick and friendly.

Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classic”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Dirty, old, and a little run down in the dining area, but hot and moving in the kitchen where it counts. Classic, old school, no frills burgers, fries, nachos, onion rings, et al. I went sober and it was great, so it's now at the top of my list the next time I have a late morning hangover.
Go with a friend and enjoy.

• Visited April 2013