“FILTHY is all I can say about this place!”
Review of Carmike Cinemas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carmike Cinemas
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place is horribly dirty! Took my grandsons to a movie here - won't ever go back!

Started at concession area where we got popcorn. Popcorn had a bad smell to it and the taste was even worse (waste of money). Got into the theater where a strong odor hit us upon walking in (all I can say is it smelled like urine). They had a dehumidifier going in there...hmmmm. The floors were greasy and sticky. The movie started and had no sound and had to be restarted. My grandson got up from his seat to find that the entire right back side of his jeans were soaked / soiled with a dark greasy stain. The bathrooms were just as bad with urine on floor next to toilet. WE WILL NOT EVER GO BACK HERE AGAIN!

3  Thank sgaumont

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I would not recommend this theatre. That being said, they do get the best movies. Cinemark is the only other option in Wichita Falls and it is much newer and cleaner. I only go to Carmike if I really want to see a movie that is playing there. The biggest drawback would have to be that there is no stadium seating.

1  Thank AshleyRB
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Movie experience. That is all. You can rent movies at a much cheaper rate but then you wouldn't have $10 small popcorn boxes to snack from.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have nothing good to say about the Carmike theaters at Sikes Senter Mall. I'd travel to another city to watch movies rather than go there.

1  Thank im_justin_sane