“Our favorite restaurant in W.F.!”
Review of Cotton Patch Cafe

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #25 of 234 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We absolutely LOVE Cotton Patch! I enjoy the salmon and steamed veggies, while hubby gets chicken fried chicken. Also love their salads. Only one time did we had a bad experience, and the manager did make it right for us. This is our "go-to" place in Wichita Falls!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was eating a roll along with my meal. The third bite broke a tooth and caused massive pain. My server brought me a to-go box and the bill. I requested the manager. He took pictures of my mouth, gave me his phone number, and said thanks for coming in. I left my uneaten catfish, paid my bill, and vowed never to return. No one ever answered at the number I was given. I paid my $126 to the dentist - an expensive lesson to never eat at this restaurant again - ever!

2  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed January 21, 2013

1  Thank Lee M
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've been going to the Cotton Patch since they first opened. I absolutely love it there. The staff are all very well trained, always there when you need something, but not constantly bothering you.
I've never had to wait very long to get in, or get my order. I personally LOVE the chicken fried steak, it's the best I've ever had in Wichita Falls. The breading is crispy, but there actually is meat and not all crunch. Most meals come with sides, and all of the sides are very tasty and have a home-cooked taste. I wish I went there more often, I suggest it to anyone who wants something good!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family enjoy Cotton Patch. The menu has a good variety for our finnicky, varying tastes and it has always been good. The store has a good atmosphere and we have always gotten friendly, timely service.