“A very good place to have some dinner!”
Review of Cotton Patch Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #23 of 228 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
“A very good place to have some dinner!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I'm here at the present moment, and the food, service and atmosphere was very good. The server answered my questions and foresaw our needs. Atmosphere is what you'd expect for a cafe in the Midwest. It's in a new area and very nice. We ordered off the menu but noticed a lot of other diners getting the special. Ours was very good and what we expected. The special looked wonderful and I bet that is why the locals were ordering it!

Southwest, USA
“It was okay”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Recently took my wife to dinner at this WF location. I had the sirlion steak and my wife had the pork chops. Both of our meats had inconsistant cooking with some spots being under cooked while other spots were over cooked. The baked potatoes were cooked properly but my wife's was Texas size while mine was Rhode Island size. These problems reflected poorly on the cook and on the supplier. The food tasted good enough, but overall the meal was just okay.

• Visited November 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
“consistent”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Chain restaurants are not typically worth reviewing because of the formula manner in which they handle their menu....but I have to give Cotton Patch WF some props....in a small city with dozens of restaurants, this is my fav chain outlet. Food is always good, always consistent, always tasty. Prices are fantastic. Service is tops. Menu is varied. Location is prime. What more can i say?

Visited July 2012