All reviews a great nights sleep great price free breakfast third floor great room would stay again fridge
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

At first I was unsure if I wanted to stay at this location because of the bad reviews but I went ahead and did my reservation. Upon check in Elliot immediately acknowledged us and had a very wonderful attitude! He made us feel welcomed and even gave us a room near the pool since I asked what time it closed! Overall the room was very clean and cool. They also have breakfast which was a plus! We will be returning periodically. All thanks to the first impression Elliot made on us this weekend

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank 148sandyu
Reviewed July 2, 2018

We didn't even stay after check in. Worst place I have ever been in. Room was NASTY. Front desk, especially Heather, was so rude. Charged both our cards, the one reserved with and the one used. Still have not seen a refund. This was in Wichita Falls Texas and I will make sure EVERYONE we know is aware of how this place is. Absolutely disgusting. Heather needs to be FIRED!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank daveineconner
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Decent room for the money...we just needed somewhere to stay overnight driving (with dog) from California to Alabama. Had a good nights sleep, a light breakfast and on our way. Did not spend any time in Wichita,a shad to get on road, so ...

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank greno7
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This is the worst Hotel I have ever been in. Not sure where these rooms are that are shown in here but it was nothing like the room we had. AND I SAID HAD !!! The room was nasty , bugs every where, had to slam the door to even get it to close and stuff in the side table ughhhh!!!!! I don’t even want to know what it was. Look like someone had a good time Alone !! If you know what I mean. We left immediately and got a refund. I will definitely watch my credit card and make sure I get it credited back to my card. There’s was so much else going on while we was trying to get out that I don’t have time to type it al. But like i said KEEP GOING DONT STOP !!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Talwilliams61
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Had a "superior" room. It did not match the pictures or description. First room, no fridge/microwave. 2nd room, never could get the door open. 3rd room, odor, not clean. I will say no bugs despite 1/2-1" gap between door and floor. Towels, REALLY? I have never seen such skimpy towels. No clock. Linens did seem clean enough and pillows were pretty nice. Lighting bad, but that is probably good. Was there for three nights (business sort of stuck), Saturday night fight or something in parking lot, NOISY. 2:30 am, someone revving car- sleep?? NO! Just don't stay here. I will say the desk help was nice.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business