“I loved this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 225 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Grassy Creek, North Carolina
“I loved this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was great...fast service..great waitress ...the place was clean...nice atmosphere ....loved it

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Pamela H

“Amazing pizza!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! I recommend the pizza! Woo delicious!! Is fresh, i choose my own ingredients! Es la
Mejor pizza que he comido en años

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Awesome place to eat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best places to eat in Wichita Falls. The staff is always friendly and the food is always hot, fresh, and delicious. I have been to Italy and this food is near perfection. The tiramisu is delicious and the pizza is very good as well. I have not tried anything I didn't like and I have been there at least once a month since they've opened. It's usually more like 2-3 times per month. Highly recommend!!!

3 Thank Eric H
Wichita Falls
“Luigi's Pizza--Best place in this area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had a surprise birthday party of 30 people held there. The food and service were wonderful. There is a big selection of food and the proportions were good. Everyone in our party was pleased with the restaurant. It is a little far to go to eat from our house, but we will definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Neva T
Fort Worth, Texas
“Italian feel- north Texas taste.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

The decor of Luigi's is comfortable, tasteful, and has the ambiance of the part of Italy to which I have traveled. The food was average to good and the staff was somewhat abrupt and not friendly. The salads were fair as were the sausage calzone and chicken Alfredo. The spinach ravioli was good. Had the waiter been more amicable I would have probably given this place a four star rating.

• Visited May 2013