“Italian feel- north Texas taste.”
Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 239 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The decor of Luigi's is comfortable, tasteful, and has the ambiance of the part of Italy to which I have traveled. The food was average to good and the staff was somewhat abrupt and not friendly. The salads were fair as were the sausage calzone and chicken Alfredo. The spinach ravioli was good. Had the waiter been more amicable I would have probably given this place a four star rating.

3  Thank MiteMsispe

Reviewed March 1, 2013

THE best Italian food; at the best family restaurant in Wichita Falls and the area. You are always greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Take the word of thie Jersey boy of Italian heritage, as good as you get back home. My only warning is that they are SLAMMED at lunch so get there early or late but still not over 30, minutes once seated, to be served and out(not talking take-out)

1  Thank Harold L
Reviewed December 27, 2012

It's not just pizza, although we highly recommend the deep dish (Chicago style) pizza. Be aware, though, it requires a 45 minute wait but it is well worth it. We have also tried the regular pizza, also very good, but out vote goes to the deep dish version. As I said, it's not just pizza. I have also ordered the pasta pomodoro, very flavorful. The portion size was decent, though I had no leftovers, so I would not call the portions huge. The side salad was very boring however (iceberg lettuce mostly, with a small piece of tomato). The house salad dressing was a tomato vinaigrette, but I though it tasted like spaghetti sauce, so I would chose a different dressing next time. The interior of the restaurant is nicely done, without being ostentatious. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Luigi's is one of my families favorite places to eat. I always have the same thing, although, my husband on the other hand always tries something new, so I get to taste it as well. I have not tasted anything that I did not like, and he always seems to enjoy every meal he tries. My son who is 7 also loves thier pizza and lasagna. The prices are reasonable and the employees there are wonderful.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for true Italian food, this is the place. I ordered the Shrimp Alvino and it was delicious. The pasta was cooked a perfect al dente. The tiramisu was as good as what I've had in Italy. The only improvement would be the wine selection. But, overall its a great place.

1  Thank JMC_TX