“Nice nature spot”

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to see the sculpture installation and then walked along the trail for a short bit. The sculpture is quite lovely if strangely out of place in this locale. It could have been when I went (weekday afternoon), but the place was deserted. There also isn't any sort of plaque explaining the sculpture as I found out the details in my hotel's tourism magazine after the fact.

5  Thank Kelly P
There are newer reviews for Wee Chi Ta Mountain Bike Trail

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I wish all cities had this extensive of a trail system. Wonderful riding with no worries about traffic!

3  Thank IncredibleWoody
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I run on this trail every week. It can be busy at times with joggers/bikers but everyone is friendly. The folks that maintain it keep it clean and clear. If you park at the travel center it is close to half way either way you go. If you go right, you get more peace/quiet with more twist/turns and hills. If you go left, it is more flat with more traffic/sounds but still some twists and hills to contend with. If I'm not mistaken, it is 5.2 miles to the right and 5 to the left (back to the travel center). One of the best kept secrets of WF!

3  Thank Eric S
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I've been mountain biking all over the US, to include places like Moab UT and Northern California, and I can honestly say that this was the most fun I've had on any trail to date! You won't find anything too technical out here, but there are all kinds of goodies to play on out there! Things like rope bridges, wooden plank trails, as well as a teeter-totter! You definitely will not regret a trip out to this trail, I promise!!

7  Thank Finndiesel
Reviewed April 6, 2012

good place to walk or ride bikes. also go to the pow wow there it is pretty there and the pow wow is nice.

1  Thank BillandLinda246