“Can't believe some people like this place.”

Ganache Cupcake Lounge
Ranked #6 of 8 Dessert in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southwest, USA
“Can't believe some people like this place.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife has picked up cupcakes from Ganache twice. The first time they were so bad we thought it was a mistake. We waited several months and then tried some different flavors. Both times the cake was dry and overly iced. The icing was loaded with sugar and severely lacking flavor.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank savencash

“Expected more....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

We had two different types of cupcakes. They were good but nothing special. The young lady working was not very friendly and was on phone. She helped us then called friend back and apologized to her. Looked like they had a good beer selection so I would probably try it again.

2 Thank Miko C
Ft. Sill
“Enjoyed wine & cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Had some finger foods, a cupcake & wine. Enjoyed it all. Always nice to try something different. Love that the cupcake choices change each visit.

1 Thank jcatblum
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Confused”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

After two differnt visits, I was left feeling a bit confused about the service... the first visit, we were waited on and the service was good! The second time, I sat down and waited, but finally went up to the counter. The person working helped us, we but got that "your interupting me/I'm busy" vibe and on some levels It made me feel like I should apologize for coming to their store....

On the second visit, we ordered dinner, a salad, several cupcakes, two glasses of wine and water...

The portions are very small... but the price for their food isnt bad...

I highly recommend the wedding cake cupcake and the Angel food wine sampler... excellent!

Other than that... its just pretty trendy...

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Espy7
Castries, St. Lucia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ganache Cupcake”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

The vanilla and chocolate cupcakes are good but the fancy favors like the margarita not so much. I rather drink a margarita in a glass not on my cupcake. The solid favors with a base of vanilla and chocolate are the best.

• Visited November 2011