“Enjoyed wine & cupcakes”

Ganache Cupcake Lounge
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
Ft. Sill
“Enjoyed wine & cupcakes”
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Had some finger foods, a cupcake & wine. Enjoyed it all. Always nice to try something different. Love that the cupcake choices change each visit.

1 Thank jcatblum

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Confused”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

After two differnt visits, I was left feeling a bit confused about the service... the first visit, we were waited on and the service was good! The second time, I sat down and waited, but finally went up to the counter. The person working helped us, we but got that "your interupting me/I'm busy" vibe and on some levels It made me feel like I should apologize for coming to their store....

On the second visit, we ordered dinner, a salad, several cupcakes, two glasses of wine and water...

The portions are very small... but the price for their food isnt bad...

I highly recommend the wedding cake cupcake and the Angel food wine sampler... excellent!

Other than that... its just pretty trendy...

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Espy7
Castries, St. Lucia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ganache Cupcake”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The vanilla and chocolate cupcakes are good but the fancy favors like the margarita not so much. I rather drink a margarita in a glass not on my cupcake. The solid favors with a base of vanilla and chocolate are the best.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank FriendshipInn
Wichita Falls, Texas
“disappointed”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

they have a great concept but their portions are small and service needs to improve, not much obiance but would be better if their cupcakes were more like muffins

Visited May 2012
2 Thank JackJr2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The cupcakes melt in your mouth.”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

It's such a nice atmosphere,the cupcakes are so fabulous.I have never had a silkier , creamier desert.

1 Thank cmpiatt