“Best breakfast in Wichita Falls, TX”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #75 of 227 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American
Description: Http://www.ihop.com/
Description: Http://www.ihop.com/
“Best breakfast in Wichita Falls, TX”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This was the best breakfast we have ever had! We ordered the # 7. The eggs were cooked perfect (over easy and no snotty whites), the steaks were tender and juicy (ordered medium rare)! I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone! Service was great, atmosphere very casual and relaxed!

“Clean and Quick Service”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Its been awhile since I have visited a IHOP and was surprised and had a great meal. We were in town for a Funeral and local family members picked this location for a quick lunch stop. I was surprise at how accommodating they were by moving tables together and the service was quick, and courteous. The food was brought quickly and was cooked perfectly. I wish there was an IHOP at home with these standards of quality!

• Visited October 2012
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Love iHop breakfast, I almost always get the sampler and it always satisfies me and fills me up. Great food and service with a comfortable atmosphere........

Visited July 2012
Southwest, USA
“Great breakfast, every time”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My office goes here for breakfast a couple times per year. The food is always good and the service is great. They also take care of our military by offering a 10% discount,

Visited March 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
“good”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

just a good place to eat prices right kids like it too

Visited December 2011