“WORTH EVERY DIME.”

Cuisines: Italian
Wichita Falls, Texas
“WORTH EVERY DIME.”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

When I eat here I always get the chicken caesar salad and I must say it is the best salad I have ever had. I still havent been able to find anywhere else in town with a better salad then what they make. Overall they have other good dishes as well and worth every dime you spend.
I will be returning here in the near future and will be ready to try something new.

• Visited April 2014

Morristown, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food -”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Baked Mushrooms with cheese a must try. Excellent and quick service. Good menu. Good range of Beers available. Overall very good restaurant for business meets as well as for meals with friends and family.

Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
“Great Place for a Tasty Quick Lunch”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was on a long leg of a 500+ mile road trip and needed fuel and a fast lunch before hitting the road. Carino's filled the bill. Their lunches are just the right size for setting off. Light, moderate portion and F-A-S-T! Service was excellent. I had to say myself, that it was a great choice.

• Visited July 2014
Zanesville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I enjoyed a very nice authentic Italian lunch with my fiancee. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic!

Visited May 2014
Central Florida, Florida
“5 Star Service!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Upon arrival in Wichita Falls we needed to eat close to the Baymont Inn. We decided on Carino's and had service expected in the finest of places. When we were seated we asked to be moved to another spot. Our server Jody said he wouldn't get him where we wanted to sit and so he suggested a spot in his area. He was excellent!! Never left us hanging. And a true gentleman!! You never know that you will get great service wherever you go. Mangement checked on us several times but we knew we had nothing but the best as the hostess and the server met us at the door to thank us for our business. If we ever go there again we need we will have a great meal.

• Visited March 2014