“Good service”

Carino's
Ranked #35 of 239 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a group of 14 and they were fast, great customer service from host and wait staff, they worked as a team and kept on giving until we left, I will use them again.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food and service has always been good when I've gone. They have excellent soups, although the lasagna is generic like all Italian restaurants.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Our grown children love Carino's so when we met them in Wichita Falls it was Carino'is where they wanted us to pick up lunch. We ordered for curbside pick up which was fast and efficient. I had the Italian Chili which was wonderful and the others had the Garlic Potato soup which was thick and topped with onions and bacon which is one of their favorites. We also ordered turkey bacon panini and the chicken Parmesan panini which were good. We had the lunch special which came with 1/2 panini and choice of the soup or salad and thick home made potato chips and was a lot of food. The Caesar salad was just so so. My husband had the baked cheese tortellini which was just average. They included plenty of bread and dipping oil. My daughter in law was disappointed that the would not accept her Carino 's frequent dinner card that she uses in Grapevine. But she was told that was accepted only at the corporate restaurant in Grapevine. While Carino 's is still not a favorite with us everyone else enjoyed the lunch.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We frequent the Carino's for lunch and usually enjoy the place. The free bread is warm and I love the toasted garlic in their dipping oil. We have one of their lunch specials that is accompanied with either soup or salad. The food is delivered hot and thoroughly enjoyable.
We enjoy the atmosphere. We can have a quiet conversation in a normal voice, unlike many other popular places.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy the happy hour special. We like to sit in the bar but more and more often the crowd in the bar area gets rowdy. So if you are looking for a quite evening do not sit at the bar.