“Business lunch”

Carino's
Ranked #38 of 227 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great food, good service - Great happy hour specials!

There are newer reviews for Carino's

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Johnny Carino's is one of my favorites! I love the bread they bring out before the meal. I like that they offer half order appetizers. I suggest the Italian nachos. I have eaten many entrees but I really like the lobster ravioli!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Never had a bad meal here. Plenty of excellent choices on the menu.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

It's one of the better chains. Good quality and dependable.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I think people forget about Carino's bc of it's location beside the more popular Cheddar's. No problem with me because there's never a wait! My husband and I love the happy hour from 4-7 everyday with cheap drinks (try the Italian Margarita) and 1/2 price appetizers--love the firesticks! We usually split a meal bc the portions are so large and we eat too much of the free bread with their olive oil dipping sauce. Also, they have a quarterly wine dinner that is fantastic! Nothing like a delicious five course meal paired with 5 wines by their in house sommelier. I like the feel of a quiet Tuscan dinner and their bar area has wonderful ambience. The service was impeccable, but that may change if the place becomes overly crowded. All in all, a great experience every time we go.