“Closed”
Review of Pasqual - CLOSED

Pasqual
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pasqual provides fine-dining for the Wichita Falls area. We specialize in a nice atmosphere paired with a great bar with fantastic drinks and prices!
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant closed in January. It was the one upscale restaurant in this one horse town. Now, to get a steak you have Applebee's and Chilis

3  Thank Shontesa J

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Wonderful restaurant with great service. Little eclectic which is really great for his part of the world. Really enjoyed it!

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a great evening out at Pasqual's. Our waiter guided us through some excellent choices. I had their "famous" meatloaf with sides of cubed sweet potato and asparagus. My wife had the salmon with mashed potato and asparagus. Both dishes were presented beautifully and though smaller portions, were just right fit our taste.

Desserts we also picked with Justin's help. The bread pudding and the strawberry cake with a cup of coffee were just the ticket.

Very nice atmosphere. Service excellent. Food is top shelf.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

one of the few places in town to eat at a locally owned restaurants with a chef that loves good food and service

1  Thank MarkTerry55
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is a welcome oasis in a town lacking any real culinary options. I consider a chain restaurant a last resort and was seconds away from eagerly visiting the Applebee's in front of it because it was literately the best option we had found in an hour of looking. Pasquals was great. I wouldn't consider it on my top 100 list, but for Wichita Falls it is by far number 1. I had the salmon, my dad the ribeye. Both were great and prepared perfectly. We had arrived a little later in the evening, closer to 9 and got a table right a away. Our waiter said she was going to check to see if there was any bread. When we asked about bread with our meal she said the cook had not baked anymore because it was so late in the evening. This might also explain why my mashed potatoes were slightly cold, although delicious.

The service was impeccable and really great. Our waitress was attentive and friendly and prompt. The ambiance was nice, modern, clean, good for a strip mall next to a movie theater. This is also the kind of place you can wear blue jean and a simple top and be more than fine. The biggest problem I had with this place was the music. I know, I know, this sounds not picky, but really it was terrible. They had a "saxophonist" at the entrance that was playing along with a cd. He sounded like he was taking beginners classes somewhere and eagerly stumbling through the songs he was playing along to for a patient family member or something. It/he was bad, really bad.

All in all this place is a nice save. It saved me from settling on a chain restaurant and eating sub-par previously frozen food. This place advertises on the door "upscale dining". I don't know that I would take it that far, but it was very good. I have to be in this town the rest of the week and I see myself coming back for lunch or maybe another dinner.

1  Thank caroline m